In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), please be advised that the https://www.morgan-moller.com Website processes your personal data.
1. Vinderen Mikspol Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszawa, Jutrzenki 177 street, 02-231 Warsaw, is the Operator of the Website and Personal Data Controller.
2. For matters relating to personal data processing, contact us by writing to our registered address or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes for which they were collected, based on your voluntary consent or an agreement, including, in particular, the following purposes:
- sending a newsletter,
- replying to enquiries sent via the contact form,
- performing the services you have ordered,
- presenting our products and services or information.
4. We will only process the personal data you provide, i.e.: first name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number.
5. Your personal data will be kept until you revoke your consent or as long as necessary to perform related activities defined in separate regulations (e.g. regulations on accounting). Marketing data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
6. Your personal data may be provided to: Poczta Polska S.A. or courier companies.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organisation (outside the European Union).
7. Anyone has the right to access their personal data as well as the following rights:
- right to rectify the data,
- right to erasure of data,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to object,
- right to withdraw their consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of any processing done based on the consent before its withdrawal.
8. Anyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2 street, 00-193 Warsaw) regarding a breach of the right to data protection.
9. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to use the services of the Website.
10. Your personal data will not be processed by automated means and will not be subject to profiling.